Thursday, July 11, 2013

It just hit me...

Hey all! Doing a little posting here in Canada! A thought struck me today and I wanted to write it down. 
Two of my Sister-in-laws have two babies,and I love having babies around! It makes me a little sad to see how fast June actually is growing up, and that she is no longer a baby, but I also love how she is running off playing with cousins, and could care less where mom and dad are... She just wants to play. 
  With these babies around, it just kind of hit me that I am ready to have another baby... Not in the sense where this little guy could come tomorrow, no, but I am ready for the baby world again! I was standing in front of the mirror getting ready this morning and I really saw how big my belly is getting and how we really are having another baby. I really am ready. I'm ready for those fresh baby smells, nursing, waking up in the middle of the night, carrying car seats, spit ups, blow outs, and just having a little snuggler again. I'm ready. I honestly can say, I don't think I was at first, when I found out I was pregnant second round.... We got pregnant A LOT quicker than I thought we would and it just took me by surprise. But I'm ready. It really hit me how much I miss those little baby things. I am super happy and super relieved that I do feel this way!! I'm not ready for the mister to come yet, I have still way to much to do, but I'm glad I feel baby hungry and that I'm getting into that mental state! 
             24 weeks pregnant. 

No comments: