Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Laying here today...

Here I am stuck laying next to my sick little toddler, who won't stay asleep unless I'm next to her, and bouncing my little boy with my leg, who needs the constant motion... 
Today is one of those days that my sole focus is on my babies. 
As I am laying here I thought I would quickly make a note of how grateful I am for these days where cuddles from mom are all they want. They just want me near, I'm the only comfort that they want. It makes me feel pretty special. I'm forgetting the fact I have yet to go grocery shopping and probably won't make it today, or dishes from lunch are still in the sink... I'm absolutely loving laying here next to my sleeping babies. 


Life is so incredibly good, even if I'm covered in toddler snot and baby drool. 

2 comments:

Kashari said...

The joys of being a mom...I hope little June gets better quickly, sick toddlers are not fun.

Unknown said...

But you still manage to look beautiful doing it... Teach me your ways!!