Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Photo Dump

I've been a super slacker with getting all these pictures on the blog and of course they all piled up! 
Also, My phone officially filled up on photo space, and since we leave for Disney World on Monday (CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT!!!!) I have to hurry and get these photos off my phone and on the blog!

Our last couple of weeks... (Minus the big things I already blogged about)

Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall sent Ju Ju's and OD an Easter package! It was full of little surprises and a few eggs filled with coins for an Easter egg hunt! Just keeping traditions alive!

She read and re-read her Easter card a million times. In fact its still sitting on her dresser because she refuses to let me get rid of it... it's funny that out of all she got for Easter, the card is her favorite! Ha!

We officially hit pool season and we have been swimming and soaking in the sun everyday! 




Owen usually ends up taking his afternoon nap in the shade! It's a perfect spot for a nap! I wouldn't mind even taking a nap there! 

Summer also means decorating the yard with flowers! 

Lots of flowers! 

One afternoon just playing... Let me just say how much she is becoming such a little girly girl and loosing the toddler stage! I know she is only 2, but June is mature for her age and her thought process blows me away sometimes! The things she can remember and how she is using her imagination at such a young age is so awesome!! It's so fun to just sit and watch her play! 

She discovered that she can float in the bathtub all by herself, so that's mostly what our bath time is consisted of now, is back floats! 

June loves painting nails and toe nails. One day her toes were so glittered that she told me she needed new toes, so I figured I would give her mine to paint. 

A daily activity at our house

Dan usually goes at gets my car washed, but we had run out of time one week and it was in desperate need of a washing, so I figured June and I could do it and it be the same... It wasn't. Hahaha but it was still fun washing the car with her! 


Owen took a little early snooze one day while playing with his toys. I guess my iPad sound machine soothed him to a deep sleep because he didn't move from this position for a solid 2 hours! 

Our craft projects are anything but boring. I had this brilliant idea to color and draw with glue and then dump glitter over it... Well my little independent lady wanted to do everything, so we had mounds of glitter all over the floor. Yes I let her do it. The best way to learn is by hands on, not by watching! 

June has gotten really good at walking in my high heels and she can move pretty fast. I think here she was pretending to go camping. That's why she has her backpack on! 

This was after Owen's doctors appointment. I am so grateful that Dan works close enough that he can meet us for Dr. Appointments and then go have lunch. It makes going to a checkup a lot more exciting! 

OD is getting really good at sitting up, so I thought he would enjoy the swings and I sure was right! I pushed him very softly, but he loved the moving motion. 

Can you see the terror in June's face? She really hates the swings. I was lucky to even get her in there for a picture! 


More high heel walking

And more toes being painted. Doesn't she look so grown up here?! 

Earlier this week in rained and rained and rained. We were able to play with some friends, but then the rest of the day was spent inside trying to not get cabin fever! We played dress up, and grocery store. We did makeup and played doctor with Sally. 

 Mascara was all over our faces by the time we were done. But we had a lot of fun getting pretty for daddy!


This morning June told me to take her picture because she's striking a pose... 



So there you have a glimpse of what we have been up to! We are so excited for what's to come and our many adventures still ahead!! Happy Friday everyone!!

1 comment:

Cisneros Family said...

I love when you dump your photos!!
And I made some of those stars... From Junes room. I really liked them.