Sunday, June 29, 2014

MASSIVE PHOTO OVERLOAD!!!

It has been a long long time since I have put just random photos from our day to day on the blog. So there are quite a few pictures. 
So for your viewing  pleasure... 
Owen, just being his adorable self. 

June heading off to her friends tutu birthday party 



Swimming at the rainforest rec center pool. So much fun! 


June not wanting to get dirty, so she had daddy hold her ice-cream sandwich so she could eat off pieces! 

days spent at the park, chomping grass, eatin the good stuff

When did she get big enough to run and play by herself on the playground?!? 

This girl is a book worm. She asks CONSTANTLY to read books, and when I am unavailable to read to her, she just sits and looks at them, or makes up stories that goes along with the pictures. Her imagination has really taken off recently and I love it! 

Naps 

Learning new skills, like how to feed yourself

Staying cool on a hot summer day, otter pop and all

resting after a hards day work 

One lazy morning after a workout. We didn't want to get dressed

Owen learning to move and twist his body until he is under the bed or stuck in a corner. 

Too happy for a 6am wake up call. 

Workin on his fitness

And June wanting to get involved

Whenever June hears baby Owen awake, she goes and lays by him in his crib. She loves to get in by herself, but hasn't quite figured out how to get out... I hear "MOM, I'm stuck" a lot when she's in there

Walking our babies down the block 

Baby Owit doesn't get a bath to himself very often, I think he was enjoying the nice calm bath, instead of the constant splashing and having water dumped all over him. 

June had an early morning one day, so we went and played for a bit in the playroom. Later on, OD woke up, so I went to change him and get him breakfast. I realized June was being awfully quite and came and found her zonked out. I just let her sleep to her hearts content. 

We went to the Perot Museum with friends 


Owen loves himself in the mirror. Don't die of the cuteness!



His usually sleep behavior, having a blanket shoved into his mouth. I'm talking like 5-6inches in there. It's a constant worry 

baby meeting baby 

More days at the park.  We have so many parks around here, that we could hit up a different park everyday if we wanted, but June has her favorites so we tend to stick to those

Dan being out of town, I decided I needed my little sidekick to stay up late with me one night so I could have some company. We ate pizza, painted our nails and watched a movie with popcorn in our bed. It was such a fun little girls night 

That girls night led to a sleepover for June and I. We both crashed during the movie. I liked waking up next her though. 

And another day at the park. Our weather here, has been rather... well, sucky this past week. Super windy, rainy, but with the humidity. I just don't like it. We stayed as long as we could at the parks but it was just to muggy. 

Have you died yet? If not the adorableness will do you in for sure. 

And then look at our peach tree this year!?!?! OH MY GOSH!! I am so excited. It has like quadrupled in fruit this year, and is already so much bigger than last. Hopefully if the squirrels don't eat them all then we will have LOT'S of peaches! Don't worry I will share! 

June wanting to watch "Tangled" in our bed one night 

And then the last picture. Dan and I face timing while he has been in South Carolina. I had down in the dumps day... Not a bad day, just a sluggish day, He made me feel better. He always does.

Lot's of random awesomeness going on over at the Lancaster house. I hope you all are enjoying your summer!! 





1 comment:

Rasmussens said...

I just really love you!!! I really just love those kids and I miss you all like crazy!!!!