Friday, August 7, 2015

These Two

My Heart has been pretty much exploding out of my chest with the cuteness between June and Owen. Right here and now is where I state how incredibly grateful I am for siblings and the true bond they have, even at such a young age.

I always wondered when the day would be that June and Owen would actually start playing together, and these last few weeks have seem to be the trigger. They have been playing non stop together. Don't get me wrong they fight all the time too, like siblings do, but they also play so incredibly well together! There are days where I can actually get things done around the house because these two are playing so well together and are happy, that I get a few free minutes! It's glorious and I am loving watching their relationship. 
One night, Dan and I just laid on June's bed watching and listening to them play, and we were rolling with laughter. They were so funny together and how they acted towards each other. It was such a good night. Even if it was way past their bed time we couldn't seem to split the duo up! 

Owen follows June everywhere, and most of the time, June seems to be just as happy to have him tag along! Built in play mate!! Did I mention how much stuff I've been able to get done lately?! 

Oh, don't worry, they are in some other room creating a whole new whirlwind of mess... but they are happy, and more than be annoyed that we have another room to clean up at nights end, it puts just a big ol' smile on my face! It's just good people. It's just so good. 

June teaching Owen the alphabet 

Just in case your are wondering, Dan and I are sampling paint in our room right now, so that "I love us" you see in this picture, is purely because we were having fun with paint. You should see the other walls. 

They were on a voyage together. June was mad because I wanted a picture. 

Story time in our library, we walked in late. June wanted to still go sit up front so I let her. Not two seconds later Owen was in tow. I was a bit worried with them being far away from me like that, but they sat their so content watching and listening. It was pretty darn adorable. 


June gets bored during quiet time without Owen, so the moment he makes a peep she usually rushes to his door to get him. 

One morning June came out of her room dressed like a princess. Owen saw her, went back to her room and brought me the other dress. He sat on my lap and was just antsy to get it on. They wore them all morning long. P.S. They are holding hands and I didn't even tell them to do that!

When it's really quiet I'll go peek in on them. I never know what I'm walking into. They both were so content reading books on the floor. 

And reading books on mom and dads bed

Plus June now has someone constantly around to push in the wagon. She does get frustrated when Owen is pushing her because he goes too slow, but one of these days he's going to get the strength to take her for a ride, I'm sure. 
 I love these little babes of mine more than it can be said. Things  are so content and good right now. When that happens it means it's time to add some crazy to the house and that is where baby #3 enters it's place. 


No comments: