Saturday, April 23, 2016

Kate at 3 months



Dear Kate, Katorade, Chub Chubs, Baby girl, 
You are simply the greatest little thing. Like for reals. Kate you are such an incredibly easy baby. And oh, how I am grateful for that. No seriously sweetheart, you are definitely the easiest baby out of the three of you and your siblings. You are happy 90% of the time and the fussiness only comes when you are hungry or sleepy. Which I now know your different cries of when you either tired or hungry, or both! Haha. 

Kate at three months, you are wearing three month size clothes, but they are getting tight on you. Some six month clothes are fitting you and you are wearing size two diapers. Right on track. We don't have a doctors visit this month, so I'm not sure your weight or exact measurements, but I know you are growing and growing and growing! 

You have put yourself on a pretty good little schedule and we are catching on to your cues of what you want. You are taking a nap around 10 or 11am and sleeping for about an hour. We have started to put you down for naps in your crib, just a little bit more quietness for you. You definitely  still sleep in your bouncer, which you love. I was reading back on the blog about the other two kiddos and where they were at three months. Just for some guidance from myself, and I was way more of a stickler with them than I am for you. Haha I was so worried about sleeping habits with them, but I did the exact same thing with June and Owen and one is a good sleeper and the other is a horrible sleeper, so with you, I took a step back, breathed a little and letting things slide a little bit more. But you have really been liking your crib and taking longer naps in there. You take a little power nap in the afternoon and evening around five. Then around seven it's baths and Pjs all around and then down for a good solid sleep. Well until about nine. Haha Then you hang out with us until about 11. Once you eat, you go down for bed. You are still sleeping in our room and I think we plan on keeping you in there for a while. You sleep until either 4am or 6am and then back down until later in the morning. So your sleeping is pretty good. It's a schedule and right now thats all that counts! 

When you sleep,
 you love having a blanket or your bunny snuggled right up into your face. You also are officially a pacifier baby! 

This has been such a fun month with you! You are laughing and babbling and just constant smiles! Like I said before such a happy baby. You are watching us so much more and love when we sing to you. You love Twinkle Twinkle little Star and you get so happy when Owen sings the alphabet to you. Remind me to show you the videos when you're older. It's pretty much the cutest thing. 
You have started hitting and playing with toys a lot more. You love playing on your floor mat and are content there for a long while. It's been so fun watching you interact with things in front of you. I love it. But every once in a while your little hand will grab a toy and you just can't let go! hahaha so then you get pretty upset. 

We spend a lot of time in the car traveling different places for the kids and really you don't mind, but you hate being stuck in your carseat if the car isn't moving. Sorry about that kiddo.
You also don't enjoy being a lone. When you notice you are in a room by yourself, you make the saddest little cry. Of course it breaks my heart, so I come running. As soon as you see me or your brother or sister, you give the biggest grin. Geez Kate, Your cuteness is about to burst my heart! 

So all in all Kate you are a joy. A pure joy. I love you so so much and I am so grateful for your sweetness and happiness. Thanks for being such an awesome baby. Let's make sure to keep it that way ok? Ha! 

Love you baby girl.
 Love, Mom 





No comments: