Sunday, October 29, 2017

June At Six


June at six. I don't even know what to say about this little lady. It's hard capturing it all but I'm sure going to try. June bug is my little helper. She's a people pleaser and hates to do anything wrong. She completely puts others first out of the goodness of her heart. She is so full of compassion but also a little bit of fire. 
She definitely has come into her own this year. She has changed. She knows what she wants with things and has really started to learn to speak her mind. I think it's hard for me to see this change. She has different opinions than I do now and it's really a change around here. I love her for that and I love seeing her become a little girl. The toddler stage for her is officially gone and now I have a little girl. 
June LOVES to sing and put on shows and concerts. She loves to play legos and her imagination is all about playing house and school. She loves to draw and read. And has now started writing stories. 
She really prefers her hair in a pony tail braid but no matter what it has to be out of her face. 
She loves Mac & Cheese and corndogs, turkey & cheese sandwiches, and really anything sweet. She loves playing with her friends but she has no problem playing by herself. Well most of the time. She actually is my little shadow and would completely be happy spending every minute with me. 
June is my helper, my ray of sunshine and helps without being asked. She is an angel and she always wants to prove just how good she is. It's a good thing and a bad. She's hard on herself with mistakes but we are working on that. 
I love her so much and am so grateful for her sweet spirit in our home. 
Here are June's six year old questions: 




What is your name? June and I'm the birthday Host
How old are you? 6 (Showing me with fingers)
What is today? October the 20th
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite animal? cheetah 
What is your favorite book? Junie B. Jones
What is your favorite TV show? Teens Titans Go
What is your favorite movie? Baby Boss
What is your favorite song? Taylor Swift "Look What You Made Me Do" 
What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese 
What is your favorite snack? Two Oreos 
What is your favorite toy? My Dolls
What is your favorite game? Shoots and ladders 
Who is your best friend? A girl at school named Eva 
What is your favorite thing to do? outside? Draw with Chalk
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Pop Star
What did you do on your birthday… what have you done today? Going to the Rainforest Cafe and going to Sweet & Sassy’s 
Who did you celebrate your birthday with? My Friends from school and church and my family 


No comments: