Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Owen's 4th Birthday Party

We celebrated Owen's birthday, with friends, a little earlier this year. We had family in town and it just seemed to work better to have it early in the month than to wait. It really did work out for the best. 
Little Owen is obsessed with Mario so I knew without a doubt that his birthday was going to be based around Mario. We had originally planned to have his birthday at Chuck E Cheese but because of scheduling conflicts we ended up having it at the park which made things so much easier to manage. 

As a disclaimer I became extremely ill Friday and Owen's birthday party was when I really started feeling like I might just die. So my pictures are sub par and honestly I don't remember a whole lot because I was just trying to keep from falling over. More on that later.


All Owen wanted for his birthday was a piƱata. That was an easy enough request to fill. 


Kate and Ike enjoying their cupcakes 

Singing happy birthday to the little man with all his friends 

Opening birthday gifts 








Really I think he had an excellent birthday party. The kids played at the park and even got wet form the water park which I didn't know was going to still be on. Oops. I'm so grateful to my Carrollton friends who made the drive over to Roanoke to celebrate Owen. A huge shoutout to my sister-in-law,Vanessa for basically becoming "Mom" to my kids starting on Owen's birthday party because I was just so sick and an overwhelming amount of love to Dan for running the birthday party when all I could do was sit and watch. It was definitely humbling. Owen didn't miss a beat though and had so much fun! I'm looking forward to celebrating his real birthday in just a week or so! 



No comments: