Friday, November 21, 2014

Just Really Quick....

I just have to jot down a note about June.
Owen has been incredibly sick with the flu and a viral throat infection this past week. It's been a bit rough around here. A blog post on that later.

But June. Oh my sweet June. She has been so extra sweet since Owen has been sick. We haven't been able to get out of the house, and mostly all of my attention has been on Owen. June has taken it upon herself to be the most helpful big sister, and soooo helpful to me. We've had to cancel playdates, and other outdoor activities that we have had planned and she gets a little sad, but she just understands why we can't go out. She gets it.
    She's been trying her little heart out to comfort Owen when he's screaming by singing to him, and giving him toys, she's been willing to give up her toys when he wants to play with them, which is definitely not the normal... and she's put up with a mother who doesn't have the time to sit and play like usual. She's helped take Owen's diapers to the trash, pick up toys around the house and all in all has just been the biggest sweetheart. That's not always the case, but man she's really stepped up her game this week! How I got her, I have no idea, but I am so incredibly grateful for her gentle,  happy spirit. She's beautiful inside and out and I am so grateful for her!
I love you my June bug!

1 comment:

Cisneros Family said...

Oh sweet June!! She reminds me so much of Sage. Such a peacemaker. Love her!!