Sunday, November 1, 2015

Taking a break

I just blogged Halloween, and I think it's going to be my last blog post for a while. I just need a break to re-shift my thinking and get back on track. I feel so beaten down, physically and mentally. It's 2:30 in the morning right now and I'm up because I was on the brink of a panic attack. My anxiety is at an all time high right now and  when that starts happening, I know I need so stop and take a step back, especially being pregnant.
     I'll be honest, I have been struggling a bit lately. Like I said, I just feel really mentally and physically broken at the moment. I am short tempered with my children, my relationship with friends has been lacking, my days are dragging and I just feel out of sync with life. I really plan to use the next few weeks before Thanksgiving break, to really adjust myself, and hopefully shake whatever it is I am feeling. Ah! I seem to just not be winning at life these past few weeks and I'm so over it!
So here is to slowing down a bit. Focusing on my family, on myself and getting life back on track.