Monday, November 23, 2015

Baby Update 28-30 Weeks


I was going to be so good this pregnancy and update so much on this little girl. I failed. I can't even believe that I am 30 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have done absolutely nothing to prepare for this little girl, I sometimes forget how far along I am and how in all reality we are just not prepared for baby #3. I think with the holidays we just have been caught up in so many other things that we tend to forget that this little girl will be joining our family in almost 9 weeks. But, Panic mode can set in once the holidays are over.... 

So here's an update. 

UPDATE: ME 
I had my glucose test back at 28 weeks. Both Dan and I really thought I was going to fail. Haha. I'm still just so scared of everything with this pregnancy that I thought for sure I was going to end up with gestational diabetes. Thankfully I passed. It's funny because my other two pregnancies I NEVER thought twice about the glucose test. And this one I was a nervous wreck the whole time. I even had a bowl of cheerios for breakfast because I was worried about it. It was the worst. 

Far along and Measurements: I am so much bigger with this pregnancy. I feel bigger and much more tired. I compared 30 week picture to my other two pregnancies and I am definitely showing MUCH more now than I was with my other ones. I don't really know how that makes me feel.... Big. It makes me feel big. I am weighing in 153. I know it's not about the number. I'm pregnant. I get it, but no matter what it still stings watching the scale go up. Haha. I've still got a ways to go before I catch up to my last two pregnancies weights, so all in all, its ok. 
Really quick. I have to give a shout out to June bug... She totally took my belly picture! Right?! I really don't like mirror selfies and I didn't want to wait for Dan to get home, so I turned the camera over to June. She did such a good job!! Love my little lady!  

Emotions: Well I've kind of been on the fritz, but after a little  break I am feeling so much better and a lot more confident with thing going well with baby girl. I still cry over everything and every commercial that relates to anything family. Feeling pretty good though, Just really big. I seem to be a lot more aware of my bigness this pregnancy. I think it's because my last two pregnancies were during the summer so I could wear a lot more skirts and loose fitting clothes like capri's. Now Its jeans and long sleeves. Just a different take. But for the most part feeling good. 

Cravings: I've always been a sweets girl and that hasn't stopped. I crave cereal like no other. It's like 90% of my meals. Chick Fil A... still just gets me every time . I LOVE IT SO MUCH but HATE how close I am to one. I am really trying to slow it down because I know it can't be good  be going there all the time. Like the drive thru blonde haired kid knows me. Maybe thats why I'm so aware of my weight this time, because I eat like a cow.... Maybe?! 

Love Most: Watching June and Owen and their reactions to baby things. June loves giving my belly hugs and kisses all the time. She loves talking about the baby with others and to make sure everyone knows we are having a baby. She tells me all the time how much she is going to help and all the things that she gets to do with her new baby sister. It's so so cute! Owen claims everything as "Baby". He goes into the baby's room and makes sure I know what belongs to the baby. He loves to rub my belly and lay on it. Though it might be just because it's big... Either way he's aware of baby. 

Scared Most: I think right now what scares me most  is how quickly her arrival is. We have so many things unsettled and unplanned for, that it kicks up my anxiety, but I'm working on it and I know I have time to prepare. It's just crazy. Thanksgiving and Christmas always go by so fast and then Boom we are going to be a family of 5! How not ready I am really does scare me. 
Dan is getting so excited for another little girl. He loves all the little girl things and I can see that little twinkle in his eye when we see new little baby girl clothes. It's adorable. 


UPDATE: BABY GIRL
I just had an ultrasound. We had the whole family with us and it was fun to see June's expression watching the baby. It freaked out Owen. Dan did a fantastic job and keeping the troop calm and collected through the appointment. 

Far along and measurements: Baby girl is doing great! She is measuring at about 31 weeks, which is right on target of where she should be. All is looking great and healthy! And they confirmed that it was for sure a girl! Haha 

Creepy little baby face! We got to see her opening and closing her mouth and she had the hiccups. Creepy. It really is just all amazingly in love with the baby girl creepy. 
Everything is right on target and getting bigger and bigger by the minute around here. Or at least thats what it feels like! 

No comments: