Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Randoms

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving break with travels and family, but before I can get to that I thought I better get November's randoms here on the blog! It's soon time to get this year's book printed and I don't want to forget anything or fall behind! I'm sure that the Thanksgiving post will be coming shortly! 

Our November went super fast but was wonderful. We took it easy, our days were ours to spend how we liked and we anticipated our trip to Colorado with excitement. I really liked November and all the easiness that it brought my family and I. 

Painting our nails is a pretty regular thing at our house. Usually during Owen's nap time when June has finished her quiet time. One day Dan asked us what we were up to and I sent him this picture. 


We are SLOOOOWLY putting the nursery together. Well kind of. I turned it more into a Christmas workshop where all the gifts are now being stored until I can get them wrapped. So in order for that to happen I had to move things around. We did put up the baby swing and June has been rocking her babies in it ever since. She wasn't too pleased that we now have the door locked so no one can go in. She seriously is going to be an amazing big sister to this little baby girl. 

One night we came home from dinner with friends. After getting the babysitter home we went to check on the kids and they were both sound asleep together. It was so incredibly adorable!! Oh these little loves of mine, how I adore them. 

My back up camera was dirty, so Dan went out to give it a quick cleaning. It just made me laugh watching him through the camera. He looks like a little man! I made him wave! Hahaha 

Lots of days playing at the park. The weather has been amazing this month! 

June was so proud of herself for being able to push Owen in the swing. 

We had a regional broadcast at church. We rarely make it through all two hours without some kind of meltdown but the kids did so well this go around. Owen is really big into lining up his cars and it kept him entertained for a long while. Plus, Look how grown up this little boogy is!! 

Of course the tramp has been a regular this month as well

I even get some one on one time with this little man when June's at school or at other activities. 

Rainy days have taken us to our local museums and libraries 

One day we packed a lunch for the museum. As we were sitting there eating, June takes a HUGE bite out of her sandwich and says "Mommy, don't I look just like daddy?" and then takes another huge bite! 

We made our fair share of Thanksgiving crafts! Turkeys included. June did basically her whole turkey! She is getting so good at controlling the glue and scissors. I obviously help out but she really does a lot of it herself. 



Owen and his Turkey 

One day while getting ready, the kids just sat by me and read books. It was quiet for only about 10 minutes but it was a peaceful 10 minutes. 

Owen refused to eat his cereal one day with a spoon and would only use a straw. He was not too pleased with how little cereal was actually coming out. 

Range and Dan were so snuggly one night. I think it was the first cold night. Range usually doesn't snuggle this tight in our bed, but he fell fast asleep right next to Dan 

A little iPad time in the tent. I loved her little toes sticking out. 

And an irresistible sleeping baby. 

Playing happy together. Not always this successful! 

Ranger and this cat sat and stared at each other for a good half hour. Then the cat started to try and claw Range though the window, and Ranger started fighting back. 

Lunch is usually surrounded in cars and trucks from this little guy. It's about the only thing that will make him sit and eat. I am picking my battles and if toys at the table are the biggest problem I have, then we are set! 

Well thats it until Thanksgiving! Like I said, days have been simple and we like it that way. I am getting so excited for the Holidays and have started our festivities already. This time of year is so magical and as the kids get older it only get's better!! 

No comments: