Monday, December 21, 2015

Half Way

Today, On the 21st of December my Parents, President and Sister Mendenhall, have officially hit their  half way mark! I can't believe that it has already been 18 months! It feels like such a short time but also a lot has happened. It's fun now knowing that they are on the down hill side of things. 

So really a lot of these pictures I don't really know what they are from. My parents keep us pretty updated with pictures, but I can't exactly remember what they are all from. When we were visiting, missionaries were over and so I had them take a picture with June bug. 


A baptism 

My parents took their Senior missionaries up into the Rocky mountains. 


My oldest Nephew Andrew and oldest Niece, Lauren Flew on a plane by themselves to visit my parents back in August before school started. It looked like they had a blast! 
Baseball games 



Shopping Trips 

With the President 

Random Sister Missionaries who I really have no clue who they are... 








One of the greats!! 

My mom likes to take the Sister Missionaries (Who want to go) out on hikes in the mountains on their Prep. Day. It's great because she gets to show the missionaries something that she loves! 

Outside the Denver Co, Temple 

Life long friends have made their stop in Colorado and it's been fun for my parents to show them around. These are one of those couples (The Lovells.) They have been in our lives literally since I was born, because he delivered me. Hahahaha They are very good friends of my parents! 

Getting a cake celebrating their one year mark. And now look! six months has already passed! 

Picking up the new missionaries from the airport. They are always a sight for people! 

Obviously A TON more has happened within these six months since I have blogged last about my parents mission, but this is all I can report on for now. I love being a Mendenhall and continue to be so proud of my parents for their sacrifice and service to our Church. It's very difficult at times, like the fact that my dad was not able to attend my aunts funeral and the constant need that the missionaries need from them, but they are so immensely blessed and our family is too, because of them. Stories that are shared with our family from my parents blows me away at times at how important this work truly is, and how such work is accomplished through our Heavenly Father. It's amazing! 
Now onto another 18 months! 


No comments: