Thursday, October 20, 2016

June at Five




Dear June, Juniper, June Bug, Little Lottie, Lottie, Loretta, Sweet cheeks, 
You my little lady are five. FIVE! I cannot believe it. The years have gone by way too fast, and yet I wouldn't go back because I LOVE who you are. I love who you are becoming. You are so fun, so full of life and energy. You are a friend to all and have such a tender little heart. You are such a little people pleaser. It's a good thing and a bad thing. I hope you continue to try your best to help with others needs, but don't forget about yourself as well. 
You are such a beautiful little girl, inside and out. I can't explain how much joy you bring into our home and how much you help out every member of your family. I am grateful for willingness to help out as much as you can. I always tell people how more mature you are as a little girl. You have such an ability to be wise beyond your years and I know it's because your Heavenly Father has something great planned for you. 

June, at the age of five you are all girl. And officially a little girl. You have lost all interest in toddler things and choose more girl stuff everyday. It's so fun watching your imagination bloom. You love playing games on the computer and playing adventurer. You love putting on dance recitals and plays along with singing concerts ALL THE TIME. You LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing. People comment to me all the time about how you just don't stop singing. You take after your mother and I love it. You are always humming or singing a song with what ever task you are doing. In fact, right now as I'm writing this, I hear you singing in your bed. Haha. You have a beautiful little voice already. Someone just today told me how you have a little snow-white voice! I hope you continue with that talent. You have a passion for music. You love writing down pretend songs and music notes and mix and matching different notes together. 

You love drawing and writing! Our house and car are full of papers with letters and words, and pictures and songs. There is hardly a time where there isn't paper and a writing tool in your hand. 
You are so smart. Just oh so smart. I love hearing your teachers talk about how fast you are excelling in school. You just get it or you learn to work through things until you do get it. You get that skill from your dad. 

My little love, you are still just a small thing with a big personality. You wear size 4T and size 8 to 9 shoe size. You LOVE wearing dresses. 90% of your wardrobe is dresses or skirts. You prefer night gowns for pajamas but will mix it up every once in a while. 


People and little friends are drawn to you. You aren't shy when it comes to making friends and you are always up for playing with anyone. I love how friendly you are. I admire that about you. You don't hold back, and aren't afraid. You are willing to try anything at least once. 
You truly have a love for life. 

Little June, You made me a mom. No matter what you will always hold that special place in my heart. You made me a better person. I love your example, I love who you are and who you are becoming. I hope you keep that sweet spirit. 

Sweetheart, I love you. Our whole family loves you. We are so grateful that you are in our family!! 

Love you more than words June bug.

Happy of Happiest Birthdays! 
Love, mom 



No comments: