Monday, October 24, 2016

Owen at 3 Birthday Questions




What is your name? Owen 
How old are you? I don't know? One? Two? Three? 
What is today? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 
What is your favorite color? Blue or Orange
What is your favorite animal? Dinosaurs and fishes 
What is your favorite book? The Halloween kid
What is your favorite TV show? Story Bots (He also loves Blaze and Paw Patrol)
What is your favorite movie? Big Hero 6, Minions and Topia (Zootopia)
What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 
What is your favorite food? Sandwiches, peanut butter. 
What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
What is your favorite toy?  My big Dino Trux  
What is your favorite game? Cooties 
Who is your best friend? Max (Max Donaldson from Church)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the sandbox
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. Who's that? 
What did you do on your birthday… what have you done today? I don't know, I just want Candy
Who did you celebrate your birthday with? Max and daddy came to my birthday party!
Anything else you would like to say? No 
Blow a kiss? No, Can I have my candy now? 

Hahahaha
 Happy Birthday Owen 

No comments: