Saturday, October 29, 2016

Thank You Dan

Just a note.
This month has been absolutely insane for me. I have never been pulled in so many different directions and needed to be in so many different places. It's kinda been crazy. I'll blog about it later. But first I have to make a note to thank my incredibly amazing husband for all he has done this month for me.
   I have been gone so much and nights have been mostly on him. He always does such an amazing job as a father and husband, but he really really took care of EVERYTHING and more. He kept things running at home when I couldn't. The house never fell apart. Laundry was done, kids were always fed and he never complained. Not once. All while still kicking butt at work and being mr. boss man.  He literally helped me with so many things. Early in the morning and late at night, running errands and keeping track of all that needed to be done. He is always there for me and never grew tired of my complaints, my tears, and anxiety attacks. He encouraged and praised and just continued to be by my side through all the craziness. I am extremely lucky to call him my husband. To have such a man that I get to call mine forever is truly amazing. I don't deserve him. I really don't. I'm just glad that he still sticks around even with all my crazy that I bring into our marriage. He is mine. He is my only one. He is my best friend and the only one who knows my deepest darkest fears, my secrets and my insecurities.
  I really can't ever thank him enough for keeping me afloat this month.

 I love you Dan. Truly, thank you for just being you this month.
Oh how I love you.

No comments: