Sunday, October 30, 2016

My October

Guys, we survived October. Well I guess there is still one more day, but it's Halloween and it's all fun stuff!

Our October was pretty busy and I just wanted to document all that happened.

It all started with us being in charge of our Church cleaning.
Then:
Family Pictures
Scouts Dinner (blogged about)
Recharter meeting for scouts (Thank goodness for my 1st Councilor!!)
Design Center for house (EXCITED TO BLOG ABOUT!)
June's Birthday (blogged about)
Design Center again
June's Birthday Party (blogged about)
MCO Choir Performance (great experience! We sang at the Temple workers fireside)
Owen's Birthday
Owen's Birthday Party
Kate & Owen's Doctor appointments (2 hours long! and still need to blog!)
Owen's Halloween Parade
Owen's Halloween Party
June's Halloween Parade
In charge of June's School Halloween Party (coming in a later blog post)
Primary Program Saturday Practice
Primary Program (Will blog about later)
Reception after Primary Program

Plus all our extra Halloween festivities and our everyday life. And a few more outings that happened!

It went survival mode there for a while. It was a lot, but we did it and everything went great. I was pretty proud that the ball didn't get dropped anywhere. I thought for sure that something or someone would have been forgotten somewhere, but everything was done.
I only had a couple anxiety attacks, a few sleepless nights and some tears, but it's all over and I feel a huge sense of relief.

I am so beyond excited for the month of November and just spending days with my kids, doing our day to day life and feeling some what normal and organized again. It was  a heck of a month. A lot of fun, a lot of stress and we totally rocked it!

Giving myself a high-five!

No comments: