Friday, January 20, 2012

3 Month Update


Dear June,
Yep another month has passed! I know I say it every month but you have changed so much. I think you have changed more in the past month than the other two. You are getting to be so much fun! You are laughing and smiling so much more and getting more excited when you see me or daddy.
For 3 months old you are in the 20th percentile of weight and above the 60th percentile in Height. You are one LONG chicka. Your poor legs stick out of your pants like they are capris, so I had to go up a size just to have them long enough, but they don't fit around your waist. We are still working on figuring that part out.
Your new favorite thing is me singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" to you and the Alphabet song. You just laugh and smile when we sing those songs, though sometimes you get a look on your face like "Mom, please stop singing, we have done it a million times!" I can't help it though I love hearing you laugh and seeing you smile.
Your dad and I are loving taking you places and experiencing things with you for the first time. This month you became an international flyer and experienced the freezing cold of the North. You got to see and play in the snow for the first time. We lasted all of five minutes but it was still fun.
You are still sleeping like a champ. You are out of your bassinet, but your still in our room. You take naps in your crib, but I'm just not ready to have you in the other room. It's selfish, but I don't think it will cause any developmental problems for you. We have done the whole crying out thing for about a week now and we think we are all getting the hang of it. We have come to the realization that you might be a night owl like your mother and like to stay up late. So after trying to put you down at 6... Then 7... Then 8... We figured out that you prefer to take a late nap and then go to bed at around 9. That seems to be working out great for everyone.
June, your are melting our hearts more and more every single day. I just can't get enough of you. You and Range are getting more friendly and Ranger loves to play with you more and more. Your kicking legs intrigue him to play with you and your socks don't stay on very long. We are working with him, but he is a sneaky little bugger.
Well that is all I have to update for your 3 month. I could say over and over again, how much I love you, but there isn't enough space on the blog! Honey I love you, your daddy loves you, and we think Ranger loves you too! Can't wait for the next month of Adventures!
Love you June-a-bea,

Love Mom.

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

This makes me sad and giggle at the same time. She is a doll and I can't wait to see her again. Love ya. I loved her giggles on the teapot song.

Unknown said...

Love it Pez! In this picture she looks a lot like you..but still has lot's of Dan in her too! SOOO adorable :)

Kashari said...

She is getting so big! Its amazing how fast they grow!