Friday, January 27, 2012

Family Photos

Well I guess I don't need to post the family pictures since they are on my blog header which ended up being HUMUNGO!!! ha ha. It's never been that big so I guess I will leave it for a while and see if I like it.

Those are our family photos for the beginning of 2012. We have a friend here in Dallas who took them for us. She does GREAT work! You can check out her other pictures HERE. If you look at our blog header those are the pictures. My favorite it one is of Ranger and June. Pretending to ignore each other but really they are best friends... Or we like to pretend they are. The weather turned out perfect and we had a great time shooting photos. It made Dan and I think of our engagement pictures and how long ago that felt. Now look at what we have created. I was super stoked to get family pics with Range in them, because he was the start of our family and it was fun trying to capture the photos with him. Lauren did a great job getting his attention!

I hope you enjoy the photo's because they aren't going anywhere for a while.. and every time you open my blog page BAM!!! They are in your face!

I

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful little family! I love them!!