Monday, January 9, 2012

Laughing at 25

So I turned 25. I'm actually not feeling to bad about it, simply because I'm where I want to be in life and where I thought I would be at 25. So I was excited for my 25th Birthday. I like my birthday. This year the greatest gift was that our luggage came. It had been 24 hours and we were getting worried that it wouldn't be there until Christmas eve. Dan was especially excited because my birthday gifts were in there and he wanted to make sure to give them to me on my actual birthday.
To celebrate 25, Dan gave me Brian Regan tickets for his show in Dallas. We both love Brian Regan! For those of you who don't know him he is a very funny comedian and has clean humor which is even better. Go check him out on you tube.
We dropped June off at the Mott's... Thank you Mary and Luke, and headed into the City. Dan and I decided that this year, every month we are going to do a date in the City. We are calling it our "Dallas Date" along with getting the blizard of the month from Dairy Queen. It's going to be awesome!
The show was FANTASTIC. I had a massive headache from laughing so hard and my face and jaw hurt so bad. It was fun to just spend the evening with Dan. Even though we missed our little June, it was nice getting away just me and him. It made for a great 25th birthday!

Our one picture that we took, we got in trouble for taking pictures.

2 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

Happy belated birthday! Love the "Dallas date" idea. Dan and I also love going into the city and exploring. :)

Nancy said...

Happy Belated birthday! What a fun gift! I love the "Dallas Date" idea, it will be so fun for you guys to look forward to every year.