Monday, January 2, 2012

A Farewell to 2011 and A Hello to 2012

2011.
What a year.
It's time to get the 2011 blog printed, but before I send it off, I wanted to make sure I write how 2011 went for Dan and I. I feel that this was the biggest year for Dan and I since we have been married. I look back at the past year and I have realized how blessed Dan and I have been. It's crazy how much our lives changed just in one year. So here is the main 11 from 2011.
  • Celebrated Ranger's first Birthday
  • We found out I was pregnant after trying for 2 1/2 years
  • Dan graduated from Baylor with a Masters
  • We moved to Dallas for Dan to do his internship at Pioneer
  • We went on a cruise
  • Dan was offered a full time position at Pioneer
  • We traveled to British Columbia for a family reunion
  • Celebrated June with 4 baby showers
  • Went to Idaho for two weeks
  • The GREATEST thing was bringing June Loretta into our lives
  • Dan gave June a blessing with our families together
Like I said, Blessed.

A lot of changes happened in 2011. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. I am sad to see 2011 go, but I can't wait to see what the year 2012 brings. Here are some of mine and Dan's 2012 resolutions or goals.
  • Be in a house before June's first Birthday
  • Read through the Book of Mormon
  • Hit my pre- Dan weight. (How much I weighed before I met Dan. 15 more pounds to go)
  • Be more consistent with Family Home Evening
  • Experiment more with different foods and make a new meal once a week
  • Read more
  • Take more photos and videos of June
  • Play the guitar together a lot more
Wish us luck on our 2012. And good luck with yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Those are good goals to have!