Saturday, July 26, 2014

Alphabet and counting at the Pool

Lately I have had some requests to put video's on the blog for viewing pleasure. I've posted a few, but I try to stick with pictures mainly because of our blog books.. and plus pictures are so much easier to skim though than playing and watching the video, but I like the idea of people wanting to see the cuteness in action and I have millions of video action (I might exaggerate that number, but I have A LOT of videos) but if I post videos I promise to make them worth your while! 

OK! To the blog post! 
June has been singing the alphabet and counting forever! Like probably since she turned two and I have yet to catch it on film. Which is funny because she literally is singing all the time. Everything turns into a song with this little lady, so I am shocked myself I haven't gotten it. 

Well we were swimming in the pool, which we do literally everyday, and she started counting AND singing the alphabet! I ran for my phone... safe distance so I could still watch her in the pool, and started recording and I got it! HA! 




Counting from Lesli Lancaster on Vimeo.

Alphabet from Lesli Lancaster on Vimeo.

I threw in this picture of Otis simply so this blog post has a picture for the blog book. Plus Owen lives in this pool. It's either in the pack in play or in the little pool splashing away. We have a pretty good system in the back yard with us 3, when daddy is at work, and it keeps everyone safe and happy!



No comments: