Monday, October 20, 2014

June at 3




Dear June, Ju Ju's, Junie, June Bug, Tootsies, boogs, Ju Ju Beas, My Favorite little girl,
You are 3 today. I first must tell you how much I love you. More than I could have ever thought possible. More love than I thought I was capable of. My baby girl, I love you. Second of all comes an apology for your poor board. It's a little ghetto. Next year will be much cleaner. You and Owen and used that board full force. 

Sweetheart at three years old you are so full of light and love. You are so tender hearted and care so  much. You are such a bundle of joy and happiness. You make people instantly fall in love with your sweet smile, and spirit. You are genuinely kind, even for a 3 year old. You are so smart and you say and do the funniest things. You are really big into telling knock knock jokes. They make you laugh until you can't breath. You love to use that imagination of yours and you are really starting to take off with different games that you play. You are still really into Tinker Bell and all of the movies. You also love doing any kind of painting project or craft. You are very easy to please! Thank you for that. You LOVE LOVE LOVE to help me in anyway you can. You are always asking how you can help. A trait I hope you keep. You are willing to try new things, but most of the time you like to stick to things you know. Your appetite is small, and you stick to basic food, like chicken and carrots. It can be really easy to feed you, but frustrating to get you to eat a variety of foods. 
June, you are a very sweet spirit. You can play loud but you don't like being around loud noises. Loud things scare you. You told me one day that you really like the library because it's so quiet. hahaha. 
The things that come out of your mouth are the best. You are so clever. Just so beyond smart past your years and it blows me away the things that you comprehend and can process through that brain. 

You do have independence in you as really any 3 year old would have, but you seem to get to the understanding part rather quickly of why you can't do something, or have to be told no. You love to stomp your foot and say "but mom, I just need 2 minutes" when you are really into playing.  You really hate getting your hair brushed and done, but hair as long as yours must be combed. I know someday you will understand that! haha. You are getting to the age now where you realize that going to bed is not as fun as staying awake with mom and dad. You love getting out of bed and telling us secrets... just to stay awake longer. Or telling us you have to go potty to delay a few more minutes. You know what it takes to stay out of bed. It's a fight and keeps us laughing. We may pretend to be stern and tell you to go to bed, but just know that after you do. Your dad and I smile or laugh at the latest secret you have to tell us. 

June, we love you with all our heart. I simply can't put everything into words what it is that makes you, you. I love who you are becoming. I love watching you learn new things, to play with your friends, and discover just bits and pieces of what the world has to offer you. I can't express how much your dad and I love you.  You just won't know what you did to us 3 years ago to make our world completely change. until future days ahead. You have made me see so much more good in the world. You make our home a happy place. You bring so much joy into any room you walk into you. I sometimes can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending you to me. For giving me such a sweet spirit. No one compares. You are mine. I love you to the moon and back. 
Happy Happy Birthday you beautiful girl.

I love you,
Love, mom. 


No comments: