Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stats

June had her 3 year check up and Owen had his 1 year check up all on the same day. Owen's birthday. How mean of a mother am I that Owen had to get 4 shots on his birthday?!? Poor baby. 

June's Checkup:
Her check up was really entertaining. She's old enough now to answer all of the questions that Dr. Tomeko asked. It was adorable to watch and listen to her tell the doctor all about her little life. She did fantastic except when they sprayed solution up her nose. She HATED that! I don't blame her, I hate things being shot up my nose too! 

Her stats: 
Weight: 25lbs (3rd Percentile) 
It was funny because Dr. Tomeko and I cheered that June finally made it on the chart for weight!
Height: 34.5in (5th Percentile) 

Owen's Checkup:
OD also did very well with his checkup until the shots. Those blasted shots. It's pretty miserable. 

His Stats:
Weight: 21lbs (24th Percentile)
Height: 31.3in (90th Percentile)
Head: 47.0cm (68th Percentile)
He is my tall and skinny little man. 

No comments: