Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

Good Morning! It's rainy and much cooler in the air today, Weather we have been excited to see, and everyone is still asleep. It was a late night with friends last night, well for the kiddos anyway, and it means late sleep in on Saturday Morning. hahaha and when I mean late I'm taking 8:30. When did 8:30 become late sleep in?! I remember as a teenager sleeping in until 11-noon. So anyways I figured I would take the time to blog a little. I am behind a few posts and I seem to not have as much time these days to blog. Things just keep coming up so rainy saturday morning with my little family sleeping is the perfect time to blog. 
(Why do I always go on these long rants at the beginning of my posts?!?) 
Moving on. 


Wednesday we went with our best little friends to our local pumpkin patch. It's an awesome place full of fun activities for kids and loads of pumpkins. Plus all these wood cutouts and different characters which June Loved! 

June gave Owen this pumpkin. I just thought it was adorable how much she looks out for him and how he was holding it. I seriously love this little relationship that is blooming right before my eyes. 

A fun little house full of little pumpkins. We only picked small pumpkins since we figured we would go pick out big ones with daddy closer to Halloween. 

Hennessey, June, Emma. These girls love each other. Any activity we do June asks if these three girls will be there. 

Owen being the little tag along.

June kept attempting to lift the pumpkins to take home to daddy. 

The attempt to get them to look at the camera was for sure a failed attempt. I think they were soooo sick of me taking their pictures since I had just taken their birthday prictures. We have taken it easy on the camera the last few days. 




I seriously love this little friendship. It's going to be heartbreaking when next summer Hennessey moves away... and Emma has already moved an hour away. Thank goodness we have Emma and we still have a year to play with Hennessey, but us moms get so sad to think of next year. We have really developed a close relationship, children and adults, and I hate seeing it come to an end. Not looking forward to that at all, BUT also I'm not going to let it slow us down. We have a year of adventures to go and we plan to make the most of it. 

No comments: