Friday, October 17, 2014

Randoms

It feels good to be sitting down, listening to my choir music and blogging. It's been a crazy run around day. Now the kids are in bed, the house is picked up and clean for the night and I get to blog about all the good in my life. It feels oh so good. 

I have a folder that just sits on my computer that I throw all my random pictures into. It helps me stay organized and not to forget any pictures that are just apart of the day to day. Big things are coming up this next week so I thought I better blog about our randoms sooner rather than later. 


Airplane is an EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. game played at our house. June drags out her basket of "passengers" and we play airplane forever. I'm usually the pilot and June is the stewardess... she checks the tickets, the seat belts and then helps me fly the plane. She loves it. It's adorable listening to her pretend to speak over the speakerphone and tell us that we are landing at  "Our Cousins house". She rules. 

Owen decided to be a part of my workout routine one morning. Crunches never have been so giggly. 

We went to go pick June up from school and got there a little early, so I hopped into the back to hangout with the little guy. Now that we have two huge car seats in the back it's a more "cozy fit".

Conference weekend of course amazing as always. It's so fun to be lazy, watch TV all day and snuggle without feeling guilty of not doing anything productive. I'll be honest though, by Sunday evening we were all pretty restless, even with taking a two hour break between sessions.

June helped me bake cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning session. It was fun to make them from scratch... but honestly it wasn't worth the mess. Little June had a blast so for that it made it worth it. 

I went to grab Owen for a bum change... which was pushed too far by this picture.... hahaha gross. besides that... I LOVE this window. It brings so much sun into our home and is usual covered in little finger prints, which is always a little sad to wipe off. OK. Sometimes I wipe around the finger prints. there just too little and cute to wipe off sometimes.  It's cheerful with all the greenery and flowers! It will be missed when we move someday.

Lincoln logs are still the greatest thing ever. I remember my brother had a ton of them growing up and still to this day they provide hours of entertainment. 

Just random days... Ice cream


Playing in the beautiful weather

 Last weekend we went to a football party to of course watch football. It was such a cold day and I very much loved it. bundling everyone up, wearing hoodies and socks. It was glorious. June learning how to play baseball...
Oh and I have to say something here... all the adults were inside the house, eating 'Babes Chicken', watching football, and hanging out. In the meantime Dan is outside playing his heart out with June. He was out there the majority of the time with her. People, he is beyond a good dad and my children are so lucky to have him. I'm lucky to have him.

I was inside with this little man. Who steels my heart more and more everyday. LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!!

The building began for June's birthday. More on that later. 

We had Stake Conference last Sunday. Dan had to be there to help direct traffic and so we went early with him. We got to church in a bit of a rush and realized our shoe situation. Two similar but different same foot shoes, and only one shoe for Owen. Epic fail. We laughed.

Millennial practices are going well.... AMAZING! Last rehearsal we had was directed by the trainer for the Mormon Tabernacle choir! She was amazing and soooooo detailed! I have never gone through so much training like that before. My throat hurt by the end of the night and I could barley hit a high C by the time we were done, but it was so fun!!
    Also we practice in a Lutheran Church! So beautiful. The acoustics in this building are beyond perfect. It's been such a fun experience, I have learned so much, and  I have yet so many more rehearsals to go!

Then just a random picture I found. I wanted to let you know about my little mark in the corner. Nothing fancy. I'm not trying to be fancy. Just pictures taken from my DLSR I just felt like adding a little note knowing it was taken by me. Really. Nothing fancy. I just liked it, so therefore I did it.

It's good folks. It's just all so good. 

No comments: