Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last "Randoms" of the year

So turns out tomorrow is New Years Eve, and I am so behind on blogging! The holidays got the best of me and therefore I neglected the blog. It happens. But it also is the end of the year which means printing the blog book, which means I have to get everything blogged ASAP! 
With that said, here is the last of the "randoms" for the year. 


An afternoon walk with our babies. 

Our house is on a hill, so we get going pretty fast and she loves running down the hill. 

cold days spent at the play places. Our malls have recently replaced their play place toys which is super nice, because they were getting pretty worn down and smelly! Now they are new and pretty clean!

I forgot to post this with my parents 6 month update, but I was so excited to have one side filled in! Only 5 more to fill! haha 


 Mailing our Santa letters!

Dan and I had a fancy night out on the town. You guys all know how much I love this man right?! Like SUPER A LOT!

Our Church puts on a community nativity every year FULL of beautiful nativities. We love it!



It's very rare to catch this kid sleeping. If  you open the door a crack, he sits right up and wants to be held. So when I peeked in on him one night and he actually stayed asleep. I had to take a picture. 

So June is totally in the make believe world, and its awesome. Our days are never boring with her little imagination running wild. Playing barbies with her is so much fun. She even tries to change her voice like I do, and it's always so squeaky and high pitched. hahaha she's the best. 

June now checks in and out her library books. It kinda takes some time, but she loves it and I'm up for letting her do her thing. 

We basically had the library to ourselves this day so the kids could just play with and read whatever they wanted, without having to fight of the other kiddos. It was nice. 

We have this large jingle bell that June LOVES carrying around


At another play place, this little boy and June kinda got into a heated argument about whether that was a fire truck or an ambulance. I was in the back to make sure nothing got out of hand... but I wanted to let it play out. Eventually they got over it. It was kinda funny to watch. 

My stud.


June made a little best friend named Natasha. They sat there and talked about their painted nails for a good 10 minutes. Now every time we go to this play place she always asks where Natasha is. 

Christmas Sugar cookies being made with love


Before school let out for Christmas break, they had a little Christmas program where they sang songs for us parents. 

June was THRILLED when she realized that daddy was there! 

Then our Christmas Vacation began!! 

1 comment:

Cisneros Family said...

I always love your random posts!!