Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Flu

The little OD has had some back luck these past couple months and it has been down right sad. Just oh so sad. He spiked a fever Monday and nothing could keep it down. 
We had some long couple of nights. 


I took him to the doctor, and at first they thought that it was a viral throat infection. He had really bad sores all over the back of his throat, and I guess there was a virus going around. Our Ped. said he was looking pretty miserable though, so they ran a flu test. Positive. The poor little boy has the flu. 

 I have never dealt with such a sick child before and it was miserable. 
No matter what I did, he just could not be comforted. So I just held him all day and he cried. I sometimes cried too. Then he would cry some more. 

I'm not gonna lie, it was the LONGEST week ever! Including newborn phase! 
He is so much better now and we are so happy to have my happy little man back! 

No comments: