Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Randoms

I have fallen so behind, and with it being the most wonderful time of the year, (which means A LOT of blog posts) I need to get into gear and blog blog blog!

So I'm starting off with just a good old random day to day blog post.

June loves trying on our shoes, and she's pretty darn adorable when she does it. 

One day we were playing in Owen's room. He was bouncing all over my legs...

While June snuggled in my arms 

I went and volunteered at the LDS employment center. It was actually a lot of fun and I got lots of candy!!

I love Texas. There may not be a lot of LDS members around but you know you are sage when you are behind a minivan like this! 

The addiction to puzzles has not slowed down any. We have been doing puzzle after puzzle. 


after puzzle


after puzzle

Owen couldn't quite make it to his crib before nap time. 

Since mustache November happened all June wants is a mustache. 

It got super cold and it was SUPER awesome. This time of year it should be cold! 

While Owen naps we get to play with all sorts of things in the kitchen

Helping me fold laundry 


One awesome night I was coming home from my choir practice and was kinda hungry. It was late and I was a bit tired... 
I pulled into a drive thru and wasn't paying attention AT ALL! I ran right over the curb and plowed into some boulders. It completely knocked out the front of my car...
I drove home really really really slow. Dan was a really good sport about it, and was able to screw it back in. All is well... He did laugh a little because he is always giving me a hard time about running into curbs. I run into them a lot. 

My church snacking buddies 

Lots of fires since it's been so cold!

Really cold for Texas!! 

The next morning we went out and played in the scuff of snow. There wasn't much but it definitely was something and worth playing in! 


That afternoon the snow melted and June was a little sad, so we made fake snow and built fake snowmen 

She fell asleep on me one afternoon and that NEVER happens. It was the best afternoon nap! 

We made blue "potion" (cornstarch and water, June calls it potion) It didn't quite get mixed enough and June ended up with blue dyed fingers 

Just being a freaking stud at the play place!! 



The weather turned warm again, so we spend most of our afternoons outside. 


Church on Sunday. They're buds 

And it's officially Christmas time!! We are all decorated and today we wrote our letters to Santa! 

Gosh these two are too adorable for words! I'm pretty much the luckiest!! 

No comments: