Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Millennial Choir

12.10.2014
After months of rehearsal our big performance finally arrived! It was quite the week with all the prep and dress rehearsals, but all the work definitely paid off and the show was AMAZING!!

This was the title of our concert...


The day of the performance we had to be at the Meyerson Symphony Center at 3pm. I was pretty nervous leaving the kiddos that long with a babysitter who was 18... Since Dan has to work until 5, he decided to just head straight from work and go to the 8:00 concert. So our babysitter had to be with them all day, dinner and bed. She did great and I am forever grateful! 

So since we had to be there all afternoon, we had plenty of time to warm up, and really just hangout. We felt pretty awesome hanging out in our super attractive choir dresses and stage makeup. haha 


 We had a 5:00pm performance and a 8:00pm performance. It was so much fun, and I sang my heart out. I had no voice by the end of the night, but very well worth it! Singing in the Meyerson was incredible. It was just so full of sound, and it felt great singing for real! I LOVED IT!! 

Dan came to the late show. I loved knowing that he was in the audience. He is my absolute. He is the most amazing man in the entire world. He was so supportive with all the running around, juggling the kiddos and making sure I never felt stressed about it. He wanted this for me and without him, I wouldn't have even considered auditioning. I love this man with all of my soul. 

I am sad that it's over, but we aren't missing too much of a beat. We start rehearsals again the beginning of January!! 

No comments: