Sunday, October 25, 2015

June's 4 Year Old Questions

June at four years old. Answering questions of her favorite things.
10.20.2015

How old are you? Four
What was yesterday? My Birthday
What is your favorite color? Oh, Red (She also loves pink and black)
What is your favorite animal? An elephant
What is your favorite book? A book about computers (I have no idea what book that is!)
What is your favorite TV show? "P.J. Masks"
What is your favorite movie? Halloween Movies (Again, I have no clue what Halloween movies she has even seen)
What is your favorite song? "I'm a Child of God"
What is your favorite food? Pickles (She really likes Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches)
What is your favorite snack? Cupcake goldfish
What is your favorite Toy? My Dolls (any of her dolls)
What is your favorite game? Shoots and Ladders
Who is your best friend? Owen and Mommy (Daddy and Ranger too)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Jump on the Trampoline
What do you want to be when you grow up? Hunter in the Woods ( Mommy, Pilot and an adventure)
What did you do on your birthday? Played at the park with friends and had "My Little Ponies" party.



No comments: