Friday, October 23, 2015

June's Birthday

We have continued the party with Birthday Celebrations and all the fun that comes with it!

On Sunday, June was so excited to have the Primary sing to her and then to go and get her special treat from the Bishop. She talked about it all morning and could barely sit still through Sacrament! 

Tuesday was her actual birthday! I decorated the house the night before and then we started her birthday celebration as soon as she woke up! We had chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and sprinkles! She got a special little charm necklace, a crown headband and glitter clips that were sitting on her plate. 
Also, she's in her birthday PJ's! 

June had school that day which made me a little sad and it felt weird to not be with her all day. I knew she was going to have such a fun day at school, and when I saw her classroom door all decorated I got very excited for her. 

Owen and I ran a few errands and then we went and picked up some balloons for June and for her little class mates. I had planned with her Teacher to have the kids outside playing, so I could come in and decorate the classroom. Then they would walk in from playing outside and June would be surprised with balloons and donuts! She loved it and the kids loved all the balloons! 

My little birthday girl! 

 June's class. I got each of the kids a balloon and that was a big success! So glad I did that! Though they all wanted June's big Dora balloon... 

As you can tell by their faces you can tell they were all intrigued with the big Dora Balloon 


After we sang to June, ate and got all cleaned up we headed home. June really wanted to play party games, even though we had already had a birthday party. So I made sure that when Owen went down for a nap we played a couple party games. Like Pin the cutie mark on the Pony. 

Later that day, June had  a soccer game. Really, our soccer games mostly consist of consoling crying children or June in her own world. She likes being on the sidelines more and cheering on her team than actually playing. I think we can easily say, soccer is not her forte! Hahaha But she sure is adorable in her uniform!


After the game, I had made cupcakes for her soccer team and then we all sang to her! She loved it and felt so special! 

Later that night she chose McDonalds to eat her birthday dinner. Her face! Haha 


When we got home, We got the kids into pajamas, teeth brushed and ready for bed. Then we opened gifts. Nothing too big because the tramp was their main gift, but we did want to have some gifts to open. 

Opening Nana and Papa Mendenhall's birthday package. 

And Owen got her a filing system for all of her notes she writes and pictures she draws. 

We got her a few other things and then we called it a night. It was a long but awesome day for our little June bug and I love how she is four. This age she is in has been so much fun! 
Happy Birthday June Bug. I hope you felt very special on your day! Love you to Pieces. 








No comments: