Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just some randomness

Just a little randomness of life. I don't even think these are in order, but I had to get them posted before my random photo folder got too big! The random everyday photo's are my favorite and I'm so glad it's so easy to capture such small memories, but when you look back, they always seem to make the biggest impact! I really am blessed with these two babes of mine! 

Our inside, going crazy because it's cold outside faces! and lot's of coloring! 

She's really big into helping me with everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! 
"Mama, I help you…" 

We are also really big into being princesses with crowns and magic wands. (Her magic wand is a self back scratcher that can expand) 

 Baby Owit's mad tummy time skills

June in the bumbo

Playing dolls with our little friends 

deciding on a new computer while holding onto the two little rascals 

Horsey rides, and her reasonable behavior when she has to get off. 

Bathing buddies. Yes I do bath them together. I hated pulling out that stupid baby tub every time to bath OD, when it's so much easier just to put him in with June. The Bumbo was a one time thing…. Turns out it floats in water and was giving Owen a ride of his life! (Thanks June, for holding him safe" 

Patiently waiting for lunch 

Me being weird, and Owen questioning my weirdness… Don't worry OD you'll get used to it

Saturday's with Friends

Owen and his wonderfulness of falling asleep anywhere. His sister was the exact same way and I love it! 

Our nighttime, making sure everyone is tucked into bed, and that includes Sally. 

Owen and his continued happiness. Seriously such a good baby. 

Walks on the green belt, feeding the ducks and meeting up with friends


No comments: