Wednesday, February 5, 2014

These two

Today is cloudy and cold outside and we are still fighting these colds we seem to all have, so it's been an inside, snuggled up, quiet day. We painted this morning, had lunch and I put June in her room for some quiet time. That quiet time has now led to a two and a half hour long nap and still going strong. I usually don't get this much quietness anymore, so when I was finished with what I had planned, I realized June and OD were still sleeping and I have a few minutes to myself. I have been taking a lot of pictures with my DSLR lately and so it was in desperate need of cleaning and organizing pictures.

I was going through all my pictures, putting them in the right folder ready for print or hard drive storage when I came across these.... Camera hijack!







My favorite goof balls.

No comments: