Thursday, February 6, 2014

Moving Owen

Another blog post so quickly. I am on a blogging roll here people! First of all, I really do enjoy blogging, and sometimes I just really get in the groove and blog, blog, blog. Secondly I have a handful of folders sitting on my computer desktop just waiting to be blogged. So I am trying to catch up. That is the reason for so many blog posts lately... 


This past week we made the decision to move Owen into his own room. He has been only waking up about once, if at all, each night and he is three months old, so we felt it was time. I felt a lot more ready to move him than I did with June. Maybe because she was my first.... But June slept in our room until about 4 months old. 

He did great! In fact way better than what I was expecting. Our Pack N' Play moves when ever a baby moves and so I think the movement of the Pack N' Play would wake him up, so once he was asleep on his crib mattress he stayed asleep. He has been in there for 3 nights now and has continuously slept through the night! HOORAY!!! Too bad Dan and I have been up with June, still fighting this nasty croop! One day, sleep will come. 

It feels good to have him in his room. I like that both my babies are just across the hall from each other and that Dan and I can have our room back to just our room. We did joke though about how we did lose another room. It made us realize how we definitely won't be able to stay in our little house forever, it put a sad little pit in my stomach... which is funny because who doesn't eventually want to move out of their starter home and on to bigger and better things or living arrangements, but gosh I sure do love this little imperfect house that is perfect to me. 









1 comment:

stephanie said...

Lesli - I love your photos! Such a beautiful record of life with your babies!