Sunday, February 2, 2014

One Rainy Day

So since June has been so sick this past week... (blog post on that later) I have had time to go through some photos, add a little lighting, make a few black and white and call it a day. It was a cloudy rainy day a while back, and I remember playing on the bed with my babies and wanting to take some pictures of them. So I grabbed the camera and snapped some. 

It's kind of funny because the pics of the two of them together look super awkward.... Owen is basically the same size as June, so you can only imagine what it looks like with Owen on June's lap. We will work on our positioning of those two later. I'm no pro here, so natural posing is what you get with me. 

There are more of June because little OD was being SUPER UNCOOPERATIVE this day, so I think I feel pretty good that I was able to get at least one decent pic of my little boy. 

June was being adorable, as most days. She is just growing up so fast and becoming such a cute little girl. 

I'm so in love with these two. 









No comments: