Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunday Chit Chat

Have I told you how much I have been loving blogging from my phone or iPad lately?! I feel like I can just hurry and write down moments that I want to remember but know I will forget! I have the majority of the pictures on my phone anyway so it makes it so easy! 
Yesterday, Sunday, was just one of those small moments not to forget! 

First of all I took this picture because I wanted to document that June, at 2 years old is wearing a 6month size skirt... And it's a little big around the waist! 

Also, she's flossing, the girl has some major OCD about dental care. We floss and brush our teeth many times a day! No complaints here!! 

So Sunday after church, I go pick June up from Nursery... She saw me, gave me a huge hug and says "Hi mommy, I miss you, I love you" all at once. I thought the nursery leaders, and myself, were going to die of the cuteness... Then she turns around hugs her Her Nursery leaders and tells them thank you with out being prompted... Who is this little lady?!? 

Dan and I have to drive separate cars to church because of church responsibilities. So it gives me a chance to talk about June's Sabbatb day, just her and I. I asked her about her day, she tells me "good, we sing 'I Child of God", Monkeys jumping, and popcorn" She named all her little friends she missed and when I asked her about snack time she says " oh, just water...." As if it's the worst thing in the world! Then she started singing 5 little monkeys! Oh my it was awesome! She is picking up on so much lately that it's hard to keep up with her. She sings non stop! At night we just laugh because June will be in her room singing songs, she's getting pretty good because we are starting to recognize the songs she's singing! 
    She has a big thing for yellow Items. So last night she was telling Dan and I about how sad she was that her bowl wasn't Yellow... She got really sad about it, Dan and I had to keep looking away to hide the laughter! 
    Her little self is coming out more and more and her talking and memory blows me away! She counts to 10 all by herself, knows her colors and all her shapes! She also now knows how to draw a circle.. I know every kid does this, but when it's your own you feel so accomplished and so proud of them for what they are learning! She definitely has her daddy's brains!! 
Oh I love her so much!!! 

No comments: