Thursday, March 27, 2014

First Hair Cuts

The time finally came to cut June and OD's hair. Well actually it was just Owen that desperately needed one, and since June had never had a hair cut, I figured I better get hers trimmed too. I knew from the beginning that I wasn't going to go to crazy, just a trim for June and then get rid of OD's awesome growing mullet in the back. 
     My friend Kathleen did an awesome job, and June knows her so she felt comfortable in letting her cut her hair! OD sat on my lap and bobbed his little head all around, but somehow Kathleen managed to cut it and keep it straight! Miracle Worker!! Then June was able to sit on the booster and get her hair cut all on her own. She did great as long as she had her sucker! Really it was very low key and very fast but I had to document their first hair cuts! Owen's hair looks so much better and I can now actually style it decent and not have him look so homeless. Not a fan of homeless children. Thanks again Kathleen!! 




No comments: