Saturday, March 22, 2014

This week in Photos

I think it's easy to say that this week has been anything but ordinary. We have had quite the week, but it's all about making the most out of those awful situations and realizing that it's life keeping things interesting. I mean who wants to be bored anyways?! Dan got home last night and it was just a big sigh of relief. I am so beyond happy he is home!! We joked about how, Dan goes out of town, and I have men at my house non stop all week. In the end, I had a total of 8 different men at my house, fixing things, picking things up, saving my child from the bathroom... etc. Also adding in the fact my stroller went on a joy ride and smashed into someones car that also included my cell phone being taken for a ride, and ending up smashed on the cement. Yes. It's been a glorious week. 

I'm glad to say goodbye to this week, though it did have it's moments of greatness.

Range and Owen seriously sat like this for a good 5 minutes just staring at each other. 

I had been doing some morning chores around the house, and laid OD on my bed so I could wash his sheets. He was passed out and ended up taking the longest nap EVER! Mom and Dads bed is pretty comfortable!

We caved and bought a double stroller. We have a lot of traveling planned for this year and we decided for airports and walking around that we would need something for both kids. I am actually really enjoying it! it's not super long because Owen sits more up, and above June's head. It also turns into a sit N' stand if we ever want June to just ride in the back. It's awesome and it made me excited for all the adventures coming this year!

We are VERY much regulars at the park. Like everyday kind of visitors. Except for this week because of all the craziness, but we did manage a few days of play time. 



March Madness College Basketball started this weekend. We love March Madness. Our prizes are awesome, though Dan is totally kicking my trash as of right now! It doesn't help that when one of your teams that you have going to the final, loses first round! 

June doing a little tummy time

"I love him soooooooo much."-June

We are really really big into singing lately at our house. Everything gets turned into a microphone, and June asks constantly to listen to music. And yes, we still wear our Christmas PJs in March. 

He was giggling so much that morning, that even though I had smeared mascara all over my face and had yet to shower, I just had to take a picture with him. He is such a happy baby! 

We really need to get June her own little chair. She has taken over OD's bouncer when she plays on her iPad.

We went for a special lunch one day, but Owen had fallen asleep, so we had Sonic in the car. June felt like she was pretty darn special to sit up front with mommy and eat her lunch. It was pretty fun having her up there with me. 

They were both so tired and I will be honest, I felt a little guilty dragging them around all afternoon, but I had to get some errands done. 


I'm glad it's Saturday. I'm glad Dan's home. and I am so so glad that this week is over. Next week can only be better and I am very much looking forward to it! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol so funny that June sits in the bouncer chair, Jaden does too!!! Love and miss ya.