Monday, March 3, 2014

Her Singing

June is such a little singer and she is getting so good at knowing songs! She sings ALL THE TIME! and I mean she sings them all by herself! She just randomly will start belting songs out when you least expect it! That includes the Library and Church. We get a few laughs and a few dirty looks...
The songs that she knows include:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
ABC'S
Rock a Bye Baby
I Love to See the Temple
Do You want to Build a SnowMan
I am a Child of God
Families are Forever

I am working on getting them on video, but as soon as I turn the camera on she becomes so silly, so I kind of have to catch it in a candid moment, as you will see the beginning of the video, but just watch! I promise she sings it!

So for now,  your viewing pleasure of June singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

(Those viewing this in Flipbook, or any other blog app, You have to click on "View original article" at the bottom in order to view video's) Just a heads up!


June singing from Lesli Lancaster on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Mary said...

So cute, and so impressive!