Friday, July 31, 2015

Dr. Appointment before road trip!



7.9.2015

Had a Dr. appointment today! Almost out of the 1st trimester and I CANNOT wait! I am just hoping that I will finally get my energy back and not feeling nauseous all the time. My other two pregnancies, I hadn't gone through this bad of nausea, so I am hoping it will subside soon. It is already getting better, and the Doc. got me a prescription to help with the nausea. I hope it helps! Fingers crossed! 
I have down 4 lbs and  I am actually now back down to my pre-pre-weight before I had June. I know that number on the scale won't last long, so I'll take it for as long as I can. I know once I get my appetite back, so will the pounds. The doctor wasn't too worried, so neither am I. Haha Dan joked the reason I'm not gaining anything is because 
all I eat is cereal and popcorn. He's right. But that's all that sounds good right now. 
I still am having a hard time with chicken, and really just depending on the day, any food. I really have to be in the mood to eat something, or it makes me sick.  

I have been really tired this pregnancy, so I feel super lazy and kind of like a bad mom not focusing on the kids as much as I should. I'm just so tired! I saw this sign the other day on Pinterest and it made me chuckle. It's so true! 
I leave for my big massive road trip tomorrow and feeling a bit nervous about it now that its here. Hopefully all goes well and I don't regret driving! I'm really excited to see my family and to get to tell them in person! It's always so much more fun seeing peoples reactions! 
I'll blog about that once everyone knows! 

No comments: