Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pregnant, Round 3!


 5.29.2015

So I've never done this before, where I blog and then save it for a while and then post it... I don't really know how to write it. I'm just going to pretend that I would be posting this today. 

I also have never blogged this early about my pregnancies and I have regretted it every time, so I hope to do a little bit better with this third baby....

Ok. So I'm pregnant! What What?! I honestly cannot believe that we are going to have a third child!! Like how much more grown up can we get!?! 

I just casually took a pregnancy test one morning, just out of curiosity, well low and behold it was positive!! Of course I go into panic mode and just stare at it forever. I hear Owen in his crib yelling for me, and June sitting at the kitchen table waiting for breakfast... I'm just sitting there, holding a stick I peed on and trying to breath. It just happened so fast! I mean it's good, its super awesome! But Dan and I were not expecting to get pregnant so quickly! With having such struggle before, I never thought it would happen this quickly for us, and I am so beyond thankful it did! I think. It's still a lot to process. I mean 3 kids! 

I loaded the kids in the car later that morning, and grabbed three more pregnancy tests. I just had to try different kinds to make sure. I'm anxious about that kind of stuff...  

I knew this time around, I had to tell Dan instantly. I waited a week to tell him about Owen, and I was not about to hold my tongue that long again. 
I made this little sign, of course got a dinosaur, which I have done with every pregnancy announcement to Dan, and had it sitting on the bathroom counter where I knew he would see it when he got home from work. 

OF COURSE HE WAS LATE FROM WORK!! I was busting at the seams!! He came home right as dinner was on the table, so he sits down and eats with us. Then after dinner, he goes to help with the dishes, and I was frantically, basically begging him, to go change his clothes!! 

I heard the cheer and knew he found my note! It was so good and it got me even more excited with how excited he was! 

We obviously haven't told anyone yet. We are only 6 weeks and have yet to go to the doctor. We also haven't told June or Owen, which Owen won't understand, but June will and we are excited to tell her.  Once we hear a heart beat we will then let June know and start telling our family! 

Exciting times people!! 

No comments: